At Xrisi Akti, Chania, one of the most beautiful beaches in Greece will take place the 3rd Aquathlon race.Running and swimming courses will be offered at this event – including relay and kids races.
- Run: The first running part will be on the beach and it is 1km distance
- Swim: The swim starts and finishes at the Xrisi Akti gulf, it is 750m distance, the course will be one or two loops. The water is clean, clear and warm.
- Run: The second running part will be on mixed sand and ground, the distance is 3000km
The kids race will start at 16.30 and adults race at 17.00. All the athletes should come one hour earlier. After the race will organized a party with The blue spirit band
Participants in Aquathlon should be at least 15 years old
Registration includes the following for each athlete:
- commemorative medal to all participants who will finish
AWARDS: For the winners will award handmade prizes and all participants will be given diploma and medal.
- 2003-2004: 100m swim- 500m run
- 2005-2006: 100m swim- 500m run
- 2007-2008: 50m swim, 250m run
- 2009-2010: 50m swim, 250m run